Thursday, February 13, 2014

His Grace


Often times, I am reminded that I am not good enough. I fail to try or try and fail. Repeatedly doing the same things and having the same results. Accomplishment and then failure.

This verse reminds me of a GOD that is bigger than I am. Bigger than my failure and certainly bigger than any success I have had. He helps me realize that HE has grace that is sufficient. HE has strength. HE has power. Those are all the things that it takes to ChAnGe my situation!

His bible is chopped full of reminders. No wonder, He wants us to dip deep into his word. I am refreshed by this scripture. My weakness isn't something to be ashamed of; it is something that will bring glory to God.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Thank you or sharing that God's Grace is more than enough, His Grace gives us strength in our weakness. He is strong when we are weak.
Marilyn (OBS Group Leader)

Beth Wright (P31 OBS Team Member) said...

such a great post. Thank you for sharing. I especially loved this: "This verse reminds me of a GOD that is bigger than I am. Bigger than my failure and certainly bigger than any success I have had." Awesome!!!