Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Quick Note. M2C

When asked what my excuses were and told to overruled them, here was my reply!

My excuse: is that I can’t exercise when I have a three year old screaming for me to stop!

OVER-RULED!

Solution: This past week, once I realized he regularly asks to play games on my phone, I told him that he can only play games when I am working out. He now asks me if I can workout so he can play a game. Talk about encouragement!!!


Chapter FIVE’s best part for me was “That the eyes of your heart may be enlightened”. I can’t even begin to share with you the truths that have been revealed to me. I will say that I did this devotional with a friend when the book first came out. I did not see the ‘obvious’ things that I am seeing now. I understand things happen in GOD’s time. I am just truly amazed at the revelations… the enlightenment he has provided me, in these short chapters we have read through.

Glory be to God!!!

No comments: