Monday, August 29, 2011

Book Review: Enchanted...

"Enchanted" by Nora Roberts

This is the last book in a series of four. "The Donovan Legacy"

"Lovely, guileless Rowan Murray was drawn to darkly enigmatic Liam Donovan with a power she'd never imagined possible. But before Liam could give Rowan his love, he first had to trust her with the incredible truth about himself and his family."

A great way to end the series. The 'black sheep' out of the family -shows up-. Although the book was a great read, I was starting to become disappointed when I was half done and there was no real mention of the other characters in the other books. When out of nowhere... there they were. I loved the cook out scene. I could see it with my mind's eye. I enjoyed reading the progression of the families and seeing how it worked out. Another happy ending book with a little twist was perfect. I love the unexpected happening! Disappointed that the series if over is my only complaint! This is a must read series if you are interested in the fairy tale coming to life. *smiles*

No comments: