Monday, January 24, 2011

What the heck is that?!?!?

Ever been in denial? Well I was until this past week. I realized that the size 12 pants that were falling off of me and I had to wear a belt to literal keep them up are not falling anymore and that is without a belt! My size 10s that were PERFECT in fit, do not fit without a muffin top! Oh and as I examined myself in the mirror I seen a very alarming thing... I almost had myself talked into thinking I might have a medical issue causing my upper abdominal to be very rounded and stick out.

Well after careful consideration I have determined that my medical issue is chocolate! hehehe So out of denial I came and back on Induction with Atkins... I go! *smiles* It is all good!

2 comments:

tbsomeday said...

congrats on the pant size and medical breakthroughs :)
wooooooooohoooooooooo!! :)

Shantay said...

Hey, I am still working on the pant size thing. lol thanks!