Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reading...


Two in one book... My birthday present from my bestest, Jamie!

MIRACLES by Terri Blackstock

Book One: THE LISTENER, What if you could hear what God hears?
"Something strange happened to Sam Bennett this morning. He is hearing the thoughts of other people. The waitress in the coffee shop. The elevator operator in Sam's office building. His wife, his secretary, even his pastor. Simply by looking at them, Sam can hear their hearts' deepest needs. Is he going crazy...or about to experience a miracle beyond his wildest dreams?"

Book Two: THE GIFTED, Miraculously healed... but for what?
"Three friends rescued from the rubble of an earthquake are just glad to be alive. They soon realized, however, that something much more miraculous happened during the earthquake.. something supernatural. Understanding their newly acquired powers is difficult enough. But when the gifts suddenly vanish, even greater questions arise about the origin and obligations of these miraculous gifts from above."

My Review: This was the best duo-novel I have ever read! It really opened my mind's eye to look at things differently and it does it in a subtle way. So much to think about yet it was a VERY quick and easy read. Highly Recommended. My daughter wants to read it now... so I will pass it on to her! Wonderful and great for the whole family!

No comments: