Monday, February 23, 2009

Revival anyone?


This was such a beautiful photo of a church that I wanted to share it with you. It, however, is not my church. Churches are a place to gather and worship God. When I see a church, I immediately think of my saviour, Jesus Christ, and what he has done for me. I also think of the unconditional love that God has for us. A love like none other, a love that passes our understanding.
This weekend we had a wonderful revival. Minister Marvin Richardson was the preacher for this three day meeting. The first night he spoke on being SET FREE. Let me just start by saying his man stirs a place deep in your soul... God really is working through him! I seen several people I personally know be set free from some things that were bothering them. I praise God for this! My youth class also went to the alter and was prayed over. Each of them are going through a very hard time in their life and I was so happy to see them wanting the help from God. The second night he spoke on the INTENT OF THE HEART. Sort of funny, because in our youth class we just covered this subject. God really poured out his spirit and everyone that attended this service was blessed beyond measure. Talk about an old time religion; we walked away "satisfied"! Sunday morning was the last service and God just continued to fill the house. There were people being healed and blessed all over the house. Brother Richardson spoke on the DESIRES OF THE HEART. He elaborated that we need to 'claim' the blessings that God has already given us. Claim healing, Claim financial freedom, Claim peace on the home. After service, we all enjoyed a wonderful dinner hosted by some of our church sisters. The fellowship afterwards was just as wonderful and I can say that I was truly blessed this weekend. I am excited to be a part of the Master's plan in my life. God is in control and I praise him for that!

No comments: