Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Meeing of the Minds...



Saturday evening turned out to be a great one! Chad and I drove to Starbucks in Chicago. Yes, yes I know, we have a Starbucks less than 20 min from our house. However we actually MET some people at the one in Chicagoland.

I have been emailing and speaking with my agency and my M&M's over the last few weeks. This past Saturday all FIVE of us meet finally. Well technically SIX met, because they brought their daughter also. She is a cute, blonde-haired, four year old.

After long talking and making sure we are all on the same page, we agreed to thinking things over and confirm details via email the following week. Although I won't go into details at the moment... it is safe to say "WE ARE A MATCH"! I praise God for bringing me my M&M's. (afterall he knows how much I love them) As things progress, I will update here. I am so excited to be M&M's surrogate!!! That is right, I am going to be a surrogate! (for all of you out there who had no clue. lol)

Questions... If the mom is GREEN and the dad is RED... what color will the baby be??? Oh, come on.... click comment and tell me!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Congratulations! It sounds really exciting! And good luck on your final week of TT as well! Will you be posting your pics on your blog?