Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Updates on Competition Goals

Goal Progress
I am currently down 6 lb from original weight.

I am currently 14 lb above the target weight.

The deadline for my goal is 38 days (5 weeks, 3 days) away.

To meet my goal I need to lose about 2.58 lb per week.


Although losing over two pounds a week is highly unlikely, I am very positive in my thinking and motivated to do the best I can do. I am doing several things differently to obtain this goal. As stated in a previous blog, I have tighten up my calorie to a 1400-1500 range. I started out with just doing the TT every other day. Occassionally I did Zumba, however now I plan on doing Zumba at least once a week. I have changed things up and am now doing intervals on the bike, as well as walk/jog. This is a long term adventure and I plan on reaching this goal in time. When I reach this goal... (goal 1 of 3)... I will reward my efforts with either a detox spa wrap or a canoeing trip depending on the time of year and money available.

No comments: