Thursday, January 16, 2014

Why I joined the P31 Online Bible Study

I am so excited about my participation in the Made 2 Crave bible study. I have read through this book before and am so excited to learn more from God; gathering strength from my friends is also a very important part of this sort of thing.

It has been a while since I have posted regularly; however this study asks for posters. I am always willing to help and assist when I can. So watch out! :)

I joined because I need a closer walk with God. Life keeps me very busy and I am feeling a little distant. This is just what I need to help me refocus and gain control over my unhealthy habits. This may get a little raw; however being broken and remade is part of the process. One in which God have complete control!

I am ready to be a new woman. Reborn. I am ready to put off the old person and be all that God has created me to be.

It is not too late to join. If you are reading this, you can also participate. Click P31 OBS Blog Hop to sign up. It is Free. Leave me a comment if you want and let me know you signed up. With the amount of people on the list, I will never know you did, if you don't tell me.

Ohh, and there is word that Mandesa (ya know the amazing song, "I'm an Overcomer") has also joined in on our OBS.

4 comments:

Trish said...

Totally looking forward to watching how God will work in all of our lives during this study!! So excited for the teachings of this book as well as hearing what God has to say and yea, how cool is it that Mandisa is also a part of this real life journey. Thanks for sharing your post. Blessings to you!!

Trish (OBS small group leader & Blog Hop team)

Shantay said...

Thanks Trish. God is on the move in all of our lives!!!

emegren said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am also really trying to build my relationship with God. Why do we make it so hard? He is always with us! We got this, girl! This is our time!

Shantay said...

Yes Emily... this IS our time! Thanks!