Thursday, August 18, 2011

Book Review: Entranced...

"Entranced" by Nora Roberts

This is the second book in a series of four.

"He was certainly a fraud, and she wasn't about to let him exploit her friends' vulnerability. But fiercely protective Mary Ellen Sutherland was desperate to find a missing baby and had run out of leads. So, reluctantly, the dubious private investigator agreed to enlist Sebastian Donovan's help. Soon she had to admit-grudgingly- that this beguiling mystery man had some pretty remarkable gifts, including his extraordinary ability to penetrate her tough facade and awaken her heart."


Wow, this was awesome. It was like I was there. They stayed in the Doubletree Hotel, one of my favorites. There were also other things that were familiar about the book. It brought tears to my eyes. Very emotional book from cover to cover. It was like I really couldn't put it down. I thought about the last scene as I slept at night. An amazing book, to say the least! Highly recommended... I can't wait to start the next book, Charmed!

No comments: