Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Change is good.... right?


I have decided to make a few changes to my page; do not be alarmed by it. There has been a lot of changes in my life in general, so why no here too?

My changes have projected me into another place. Emotionally and physically. Some of which I am not too happy about, yet will deal with and move forward.

I do have the same job and same Jeep Liberty, which I still love. So there are some constants in my life. Like my wonderful husband and children. My changes consist of a new grand baby. You may be thinking that 10 months isn't quite new, but tell that to him when he is insistent on being held because he missed you. So we now have him full time and that has been the biggest change. The other changes have occurred over the time period I stated above. My baby girl is going into the 10th grade, yikes! So her schedule is changing and she is adding a sport to her afternoon activities. Hubs found a job and has a new schedule. My daughter-in-law has moved out and my son is preparing to move out. So with all the extra people in the house... I haven't felt really comfortable exercising there. I have been walking with my friend at lunch, though. Better that, than nothing at all. At least that is what I thought.... weight gain is the next change and exercise or lack of enough since E was born. I would be accurate to say that all of these changes have occurred over the past 10 months. I have felt like life has had me on the side-lines.

Today is a great day to start the race... seem to be saying that a lot lately, though. More to come... later!

No comments: