Monday, June 28, 2010

Birthday Recap


I had the best birthday weekend!!! Friday, I took 1/2 day off from work. I went shopping and found 2 skirts, 1 blouse and 1 short sleeve sweater for under $10.00!!! Friday night Chad and I met another couple. We went to Sansui Japanese Restaurant. I tried sushi without spitting it out! Not half bad: I think I could actually LIKE it! Afterwards, we went to see that movie "Grown Ups". It was so funny and filled with crazy actors!

Saturday, the actual day, I got plenty of beauty sleep... waking up at 10am. Chad cooked me breakfast, fixed my computer and then we went for a ride on his Harley. We rode to a nearby town and enjoyed dinner at The Ice House. Another, first for me.

Sunday we went to IHOP for breakfast. I wanted 1 pancake and it was awesome!!! Then we went to church and Lowes. After we got home, we chilled out. I created my CrAzY WoRkOuT routine for this coming week while enjoyed my birthday cake. We also took another Harley ride to test a new seat.

It was awesome and I am hoping to upload some pictures tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
glad you had a wonderful day!