Friday, November 13, 2009

Some things to be thankful for...

Happy Thanksgiving Month!!!

1~ For my parents that are still alive and well.

2~ That my two children are happy.

3~ That I have a wonderful husband that loves me.

4~ That I made it through delivery.

5~ That the boys' mom has called me several times since I have been home to give me updates.

6~ For great friends who know how to pray me through my rough times.

7~ Thankful that I have a support system in every aspect of the word.

8~ Thankful for my home.

9~ I have a clean house.

10~ For the medicine, it has helped with the pain.

11~ For hot chocolate.. maybe I will have some tonight.

12~ The internet, because I can keep in touch with so many friends.

13~ That the twins are finally home with M&M and their big sis.

More to follow...

No comments: