Monday, August 17, 2009

Random thoughts

HAIR I wished my hair would grow quicker. Early in the pregnancy, I was so nauseated and frustrated with hormones that I just got it all cut off. Now I wished it was long enough to pull back into a ponytail. LOL

SLEEP I am not able to get much sleep at night. Between emptying my bladder and rolling from side to side, I feel like I am awake more than I am asleep. I am able to sleep later since I am on bed rest and I know that has helped so much. Before I was on bed rest for PreE, I wouldn't get a lot of sleep then I would have to work all day. I tried to rest on lunch and sometime I could barely make it through the day. I was so tired driving home. Now I am able to rest more even if I am still having issues sleeping.

EMO I am so emotional. Some days I can't even think straight. Straight = rational. I mean, who really cries because they can't eat cookies before dinner? apparently this preggo lady! That is only one instance I care to share publicly.

No comments: