Friday, March 27, 2009

Praising God


I want to just take a moment to praise my God. He is so wonderful and has given me such a special assignment. I am honor he chose me to carry out this assignment. I am so excited to be pregnant. I love helping people and I can't think of a better way to help someone than this. I can't think of a better couple to help than M&M. God put the pieces together for us. He made the way. He answered the prayers and we will trust Him through out this pregnancy. I stand on faith! He is my God and if you don't know him... he can be YOUR God too. He is so awesome.... beyond words to describe... He is unbelievable at times: well most of the time! It is through him that we have our strength and it is through him that those two lil' beans are growing. Thank you God for giving me this precious gift of life to hold.

No comments: