Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Week 8


Autumn is here!!! It is cold half the week and mildly warm the rest of the week. We never know how to dress during this season. We wind up with the sniffles, sneezes and coughs. HOWEVER it is such a pretty time... the leaves are falling and the wind is blowing them. This makes for a whirl wind of color!

This past week has gone quickly by me. I have been feeling great and am all excited about potential couples. The agency (see pic link) has notified me that there may be a couple I would match with. She told me a little about them and is mailing their profile info to me tomorrow. She also told them some things about be (hummm) and they are interested in seeing my profile as well. Whatever will be, will be. I am a bit nervous though. What if I love them and they aren't impressed with me? What if they love me and I am not impressed with them? Oh the stress involved with picking out a couple. It is like finding a mate. Yeah, I know... who says mate anymore? LOL But in all seriousness, I am so glad I had plenty of practicing with online dating. hehehe. I have Chad now so I feel like I am a successful PRO at this. Now the big question is, can I be as good at matching with a couple as I was with my hubby? Time will tell. Right now I will wait for the packet, pray for direction and eat a piece of chocolate. LOL

No comments: