Monday, September 22, 2008

Week #3!


Earlier this past week, I spoke to my nutritionist about this plateau I seem to be on. After taking her and my trainers advice, I seemed to have broke past the invisible line that was holding me back. My goal for the Twitter 4 week challenge is to lose at least 6 lbs. As of this morning, I have lost 7 lbs. I feel great and really motivated to continue the weight loss.

This week my thinking process has taken a total flip flop. Although it could have easily increased my level of stress and caused a reverse reaction, I am so glad that it didn't. As a matter of fact, I felt even more in control. I am participating in these challenges to increase my level of healthiness. I am in good health right now, however I want to be in excellent health. Here is to a new chapter in my life!

(more to come as things unfold)

No comments: