Monday, September 15, 2008

My 2nd week


Boy time sure does fly when you aren't paying close attention. This past week was a great success. I managed to get in all my workouts, volley ball games and meeting that were scheduled. I was on target for the average calories this week and burned well more than I took in. Why is it that I am stuck... right here on this plateau? How can you do all you should and not make any progess? Why it is that you manage your time so you can get in that 1/2 hr of hip hop dance right before showering and rushing off to teach the youth service, yet still be seemingly standing still?

Although I am not happy about it, I am ok with it. Acceptance is the key. Accept that I am doing all I can to make a healthy change in my life.

Well I am 1/2 way through my Twitter challenge and I am 1 pound away from my goal for this 4 week contest. Onward! and Downward!!! Fun, Fun, FUN!

No comments: