Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor Day!

This weekend the Youth Digg (Discipiles in God's Grace) class is going camping. The main teacher, Edna and I are taking them on a 3 day trip. There will be others from our church organization there also. This is gonna be a great time to bond and promote unity with this group. The group ages range from 6th grade to 12th grade. It has been 7 years since I have been camping and I am a little nervous about it. We have a wood shed (ie: cabin) to sleep in and I have 5 maybe 6 girls to keep me company. The boys will stay with Edna in her cabin. If this goes well, we may consider making it a yearly trip. Time will tell though. Who knows what will happen & change 365 days from now!?!?!

September 1st marks a new 4 week TT contest & September 10th is my start date for the new 12 week TT contest. So I will need to get a paper on those days to take before photos. Maybe Chad and Kris will join me in these competitions.

update: My in-between goal is a little lacking....

No comments: