Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day


Mother's Day is always filled with mixed emotions! I love being a mother to my 2 beautiful children. I enjoy the moments of tears and laughter that the day brings when they do small and big things to express their love for me. I am also filled with regret that I can not express my LOVE fully to my precious mother. Living in different states, it is impossible to show her how much she really means to me. The woman that gave me birth and raised me to live a good Christian life. The woman who kept me out of trouble most days and who shaded me from being spot lighted with I wasn't so good. I thank God she is still with me so I can call her; send her flowers and a card! They say children are a gift and I know my two are a gift from God, However I feel she is... My Mother, My Friend, My Gift!

No comments: