Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1st... New Plan of Action!


Today is day one... as my finger has indicated. I am starting another NEW plan on this road to my healthier lifestyle.

Day one is about being ready! Do I have all the right foods to successfully accomplish this new plan? Am I mentally ready to say NO to junk and YES to foods that will give me the best results? Are there supportive people surrouding me? Can I let go of the stressors and just focus on the important things?

This morning, as I woke up to the sound of a beeping alarm and started my new 'routine', I decided that I had to be ready. Waiting around wasn't getting me anything but a few extra pounds and I surely didn't need that! So I am starting with prayer... and moving forward from that.

Today I embark on a plan that I have never been on... and therefore hope it will take me to heights that I have only dreamed about.

I have lost weight before and felt great. However life tends to keep me on this cycle. It tosses a curve ball at my nose! As an attempt to avoid the curve ball, I fall off the wagon and thus the cycle starts again.

I may not post daily... but you can never tell with me: I might, so keep an eye this way for updates!

No comments: