Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer is over... Almost!

Now that we have switched the kids back, it is time to get into a routine... school routine that is. Time to do some shopping for clothes and supplies. Time to figure out bedtime routines. Time for a new chore list. Tomorrow we are going shopping for some clothes. Mainly for Kris, however Chad and I will be browsing too.

Speaking of time, it's time for me to get in a nap. Oh, sorry! We weren't talking about me... were we? I am just so tired. These boys take a lot out of me. I am so thankful to have a husband and daughter who doesn't mind if I go to bed at 7pm.

Birthing class has been interesting too. The instructor gave me 3 videos and a book to view regarding being preggo with multiples. It has given me a LOT to think about and might I add, a little to worry about. There are so many variables! I pray all goes well, though.

Yesterday and last night I was cramping. That worries me some; however I took the advice of a doctor and monitored my cramping and drank some water for hydration. If I have 4 or more in an hour then I need to take some steps to try and stop them. Last night I was at 3 an hour. So I was ok, although very emotional at times. That is why I went to bed early (see above).

No comments: