Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wow is all I can say!



They have contests for everything these days. I have been know to enter all sorts of contests. Weight loss, singing, eating... but never anything that had to do with me in a bikini. And I don't plan on it now! LOL

This week has been a little harder for me. I had a headache that turned in to something worse for several hours. I am so thankful that has passed. Also the boys are really growing this week because I am feeling some major stretching going on inside... ie: pain for me. I typically massage the area or ask hubby to gently rub my belly to ease the tension on it. So far that helps (about 75% of the time). I am sure it will just get worse as I get further along.

If you have read Twilight, I often think of Bella when she is pregnant when I am having my pains. Not that I think a rib is breaking or anything... the book just crosses my mind. LOL

Although there is pain and discomfort, I am so happy to be able to carry the twins for M&M. It helps me to know that God has used me for a purpose greater than Me.

No comments: