Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Disappointed!

Yoga, sucked! I have to say I have been to a lot of yoga classes and this was by far the worst ever. It was suppose to be a Stress Relief Yoga class. They have tons of different kinds of yoga classes. Anywho! This was anything BUT that class. She had us bopping around from pose to pose with NO pauses to hold the poses. It felt like an aerobic yoga. Also my friend came with me. This was her first ever class and we told the teacher... other instructors in the past have come over and made sure the newbies were positioned right... but not this one. Heck we moved so quickly from one pose to the other that she wouldn't have had the time anyways. Needless to say, we are not going back to that class.

Maybe I will do Zumba again or a Swim Class instead... hummm

No comments: